Monday, May 14, 2007

It's a Deal!

If you've ever wanted to visit Hawaii - this may be just the opportunity! Right now Pride of Aloha (NCL) is sailing Sept. 9 and 19 for just $999 including airfare (oceanview from $1,099)! It's a 10 night inter-island cruise with air, transfers and an onboard coupon booklet. It doesn't get much better than that! The ports visited are Honolulu, Maui (Kahului), Hilo, Kauai, South coast of Molokai, Maui (Lahaina) and Kona. To top it off, cruisers get over 100 hours to spend on shore in the ports! Keep in mind, this is NCL so it's Freestyle Cruising = there are no fixed times for meals, dress is casual and you can pretty much do whatever you want. I mentioned onboard credit - the first 50 cabins receive the booklet. So if you're interested...better act fast!

Ready to book it? Call 800-709-9524 or click HERE

2 Comments:

Kirsten said...

I LOVE the blog - it's looking quite good after it's facelift. YAY for a blog friend that is a real friend too.

Thanks for the link!!

Are you ready for a reciprocal link? I intend to make it a big splash (in a post), so let me know when you are ready. Your call...

xoxo

Kirsten

Melanie said...

Kirsten -

I'm so glad you had a chance to stop by! I was very excited to add you to my links. :) I'll be ready for a debut very soon!!

xoxo
M